With great pleasure we cordially invite The Affiliated Senior High School of National Kaohsiung Normal University to the HKBU Scholarship Nomination Scheme for 2022 Entry. Below is a summary of the Scheme for your quick reference:
· The Scheme invites each school to nominate up to 2 students who are in their final year in high school with outstanding academic and non-academic performance.
· Nominees should be international students who are not holders of HKID, HKSAR passport or Chinese passport.
· Application fee will be waived for nominees.
· Nominated students should obtain outstanding results in:
|Full Scholarship Criteria
|AAA or above in three A-Level subjects(excluding Chinese and English Language subjects)
|A total score of 37 or above in IB Diploma Programme (including bonus point)
|A total score of 1,430 or above in new SAT
|Within top 8th percentile in overall General Scholastic Ability Test (GSAT) score plus GSAT English result within the top percentile (頂標)
Action by nominee
· Please ask nominees to fill in the online application (starting from 4 Oct 2021), and notify me by email (email@example.com) when they are done; I will submit the application from the backend.
· All fees paid are non-refundable, thus please remind the students not to pay and submit the application on their own, but to inform me by email.
· We will collect the nominees’ consent to share the application result with you.
Action by school
· The nomination form could be completed by the principal, counsellor, or delegated teacher by the principal.
· Link to details of the nomination scheme and the nomination form: https://admissions.hkbu.edu.hk/pdf/NLNM_Scholarship_Nomination(2022)_CC.pdf
· Please send me (firstname.lastname@example.org) the completed form together with the reference letter from an email address with your school’s domain (e.g. email@example.com) or your school’s official email account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Deadline for nomination is 30 Nov 2021, which is also the last day of the early round application.
· To ensure that students have a comprehensive understanding of the education and scholarship opportunities we offer, a virtual info session could be arranged for each participating school. We could also arrange a programme-specific session, or themed talk if that is preferred.
· Here is my calendar: https://calendly.com/crystalchui/30min. Please feel free to suggest a time and date that will work for you and your students.
Our application for 2022 entry will be open on 4 Oct 2021. We look forward to working closely with you and welcoming your students to HKBU!